Re: [wtp-releng] I-build close enough to smoke test?

No, this is exactly what you should be doing.

This week we were, apparently, behind on keeping up with pre-reqs, so I updated them at the last minute for
our build-to-declare.

I was just saying that normally, if this happens again in the future, you can usually just use a
more recent build from the pre-req project, making sure it comes from the right stream, 3.4 I builds, vs.
3.3 Maintenance builds, for example.

This week, there would have still been problems doing that ... so, apologies for the confusion and
slowness in getting the right pre-reqs lined up. Entirely my fault.

Cameron Bateman <cameron.bateman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/21/2007 02:01 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-releng] I-build close enough to smoke test?

I normally use the pre-req's on this page to get construct my smoke test
app. Should I be looking elsewhere?

--Cam