Re: [wtp-releng] I-build close enough to smoke test?

Thanks. I assume readers of this mailing list know they should just get the most recent version of pre-req, but your note did cause me to notice all of our pre-reqs for our I-builds needed updating,
so, I departed from my normal conservative style and updated them all for our "final" I-build this week.

Keep your fingers crossed.

P.S. We can still build with the "old," unavailable versions since we cache them locally on the build machine, so technically, if someone needed it, there is a place to get it, but typically better to move forward.

Cameron Bateman <cameron.bateman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/20/2007 07:04 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-releng] I-build close enough to smoke test?

The Eclipse driver listed gives me a 404.