RE: [wtp-releng] Build status, RC3 smoke tests, and what our I-build needs

Thanks for the clarification. Forgot to checkin the fix to 3.0. I will fix by COB today.

-Raghu

From: David M Williams [mailto:david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:38 AM
To: raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx; Webtools releng discussion list
Subject: RE: [wtp-releng] Build status, RC3 smoke tests, and what our I-build needs

The numbers you give are correct, but from the RC3 versioning info report. And that compare 2.0.1 RC3 against version 2.0
org.eclipse.jst.jsf.common
1.0.1.v20070918 (current)
1.0.0.v20070619 (reference)

The errors I mentioned are in the I-build for 3.0. That uses 2.0.1 as the reference, but still indicates only some old pre-2.0 code has been released to the 3.0 I-build.
org.eclipse.jst.jsf.common
1.0.0.v200709051516 (current)
1.0.1.v20070918 (reference)

"raghunathan srinivasan" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/20/2007 12:46 PM

Please respond to
"raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx"        <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>; Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Webtools releng discussion list" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [wtp-releng] Build status, RC3 smoke tests,        and what our        I-build needs

Hi David,

I don’t understand the errors in the versions. How is the following an error due to ‘decreasing version’?
org.eclipse.jst.jsf.common
    1.0.1.v20070918 (current)
    1.0.0.v20070619 (reference)

Thanks