[wtp-releng] Build status, RC3 smoke tests, and what our I-build needs

I  _think_ all the RC3 code is in, but the latest build had lots of JUnit failures (123), I think simply due to infrastructure issues during the night.

So, I'm going to re-build and re-unit-test, but if you wanted to get an early start on smoke testing, you could try

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R2.0/M-2.0.1RC3-20070920043824/

The ETA for the next RC3 build is about 11:30 AM Eastern (and, that's assuming infrastructure has been fixed).

The I-build on the other hand, has lots of versioning issue.
Lots of versioning errors, in the bundles from the JSF project. -- please let us know you plan and timing for fixing those.
In some of hte other projects there are "bundles with qualifier only" increases that either need a service field increase, or, simply
make sure the same version is released for the I-build as the M-build, if the code is really the same.
So, I suggest waiting for I-build smoke tests, until this versioning problem is resolved.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Back to the top