Re: [wtp-releng] 2.0.1 releng test failurs

Okay..I think I figured out what I did wrong. I just released some new changes for RC2 which should hopefully resolve the problem.

Neil

David M Williams wrote:

I don't think asseblies are it.
I think this might just be that it can't compile one of your test plugins.

The message (deep) in the log says something about
org.eclipse.jpt.core.tests.extension.resource_0.0.0
not found

At first I thought maybe mis-tagged, so I used "load map projects". They all loaded, so that was fine.
But, there were several compile errors in that plugin.
So, perhaps wrong version was tagged? Or something not quite in synch?

HTH

Neil Hauge <neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/13/2007 09:28 AM

Please respond to
neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[wtp-releng] 2.0.1 releng test failurs

David,

I updated all of the feature versions yesterday for JPT, and it appears
that has caused some releng test failures.  I'm thinking that I need to
update the assembly versions as well, but figured before I caused more
problems I would ask for help.  Tran is out on a 3 week vacation, so I
am learning a bit here unfortunately.

Neil