[wtp-releng] WTP 2.0.1 RC1 and WTP 3.0 Build Status

WTP 2.0.1

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R2.0/M-2.0.1RC1-20070906075106/

Things are not well.  *Especially* for a release candidate.  There are 16 JPT compile errors which are hopefully resolved in the current respin.  There are also 1 J2EE JUnit failing, 2 JSF JUnits failing, 3 JSP JUnits failing, and 2 Releng related JUnits failing.  The corresponding owners need to address these issues ASAP and let us know details, if you will need to respin, and if you just need to remove a misbehaving test.

WTP 3.0

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R3.0/I-I20070906094713-20070906094713/

Not much better.  2 JPT JUnits are failing, 2 JSF JUnits are failing, and 1 releng related JUnit is failing.  Once again, the corresponding owners need to address these issues ASAP and reply to this list with more details.

We have a lot of work to do before declaring a release candidate and a quality integration build.  Please hold off on smoke tests for now, until we have more information about the build issues.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top