Re: [wtp-releng] [wtp-build] wtp-I Build Failed

Dear buildmaster,   :)

I reverted the fined grained features, so should feature definitions are pretty similar to last week (a few additions) .... but still seems as though files are being
only checked out .... nothing is compiling? (In the past, always seemed that some was checked out, then compiled, then checked out, then compiled,
now just steady stream of checking out)  ... similar to last week when there were issues with the "patch code" task.

Any ideas?

buildmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/07/2005 09:36 AM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] [wtp-build] wtp-I Build Failed

View results here -> http://buildserver.lomboz.org:8080/cruisecontrol/buildresults/wtp-I?log=log20050607162352