Re: [wtp-pmc] Fw: [cross-project-issues-dev] Eclipse Photon opt-in deadline is December 15.

+1, builds are green from the releng.aggregator.

There are still a number of steps remaining to migrate the whole build system over to the new CI-based model (8 project builds + one overall aggregation build), including 3 more repo merges, at least 9 features to move out of javaee and into downstream repos, and a LOT of tests to either fix, migrate, or recategorize as integration tests). But if everyone involved checks their gerrit / bugzilla mail regularly, we should get those solved for M5. :)

Latest status/updates/list of blockers:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_2017-11-23#WTP_3.10.0:_Repo_Re-org_And_Releng_Redux

Will there be a wtp devel call next week on Dec 7? The last one was Nov 9 - we missed one last week due to US Thanksgiving and I don't see any future ones on the calendar. I'll happily add them if PMC / leads approve.