[wtp-pmc] Next PMC meeting- Dec 8

Folks,

I don't know of any pressing issues for the WTP PMC at present. The CQs we have are being processed and contributed. The webtools.sourceediting.tests repo has been merged into the webtools.sourceediting repository. Our next pressing concern is Neon M4- we will do the build for WTP's contribution next week. So unless someone knows of a strong need for a WTP PMC meeting today (anything that cannot be handled via e-mail), we will just meet next Tuesday, December 8th, at our regular time.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng project lead

Back to the top