From:        Chuck Bridgham/Raleigh/IBM
To:        "WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/22/2015 12:03 PM
Subject:        New WTP PMC Nomination of Victor Rubezhny

It's my pleasure to nominate Victor Rubezhny as a new member of WTP's PMC.

Victor has made significant, and sustained contributions to many projects within WTP, including JSDT, SSE, and J2EE projects

He leads the WTP JSDT project, and has been making significant improvements to _javascript_ validation, build/ editor performance,
improved content assist ,fixed JSDoc issues etc...  and has expertly transitioned the project to use Gerrit - allowing more contributions.
Has also been investigating future contributions including json editing, improved semantic JS validation, and other 3rd party integrations.
He is active in the community as a whole, and we would benefit greatly from his input on the PMC board.

In our recent meeting, the votes were unanimous, but wanted to make it official, so please reply with your vote soon.

As stated in our PMC policy document[1], after being voted in, we'll notify the EMO for approval

[1]
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_PMC_Policies

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect,
WebSphere Developer Tools, Eclipse WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Back to the top