[wtp-pmc] Attaching agenda for PMC call today
I have messed up my ssh / password settings...
So until I figure out what I did..Here is today's agenda that I failed
to publish :)
Thanks - Chuck
Senior Architect, WebSphere Developer
Tools, Eclipse WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NCTitle: WTP PMC Agenda/Minutes for August 18, 2015 Conference
WTP PMC Agenda/Minutes for August 18, 2015 Conference Call
Toll free (in US and Canada): 888-426-6840
Caller pay alternative number: 215-861-6239
list of global access numbers
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern
- Naci Dai:
Announcements and General Business
Project releases / Builds
- WTP 3.7.1(MARS.1 RC1)
- WTP 3.8.0(Neon M1)
- Let's stop using the old php planning docs,and only use the new projects site
- For example
- Let's review Java version support, API compatibility, Windows 10 support?, themes etc
- Current plan
- Webservices and Java EE done, Other projects lined up to move forward - Need to keep send reminders / more instructions
- Gerrit Access Primer
New Project contributions / incubators
- JSON Editor
- CQ opened by JSDT, but is this best project to host? SSE?
- Status on new incubating contributions? (Bower IDE, Nashorn Debugging, Smart Import)
- Would like to formally track these contributions earlier in release plans - Mars.1?, Mars.2? or Neon?
Where are we with CBI?
Long Term Sticky items
CQ PMC approvals...
Open CQ entries
Other Business ... ?
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they
still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Chuck Bridgham.