[wtp-pmc] No agenda today - cancelling meeting

Hi everyone,

Taking a look at the possible agenda today.  I'm going to cancel today's meeting.

A special Java EE meeting will be held tomorrow to discuss any remaining Java EE 7 enhancements before shutdown. (Carl is sending details)

I will be away next week, but can still hold a PMC call if there are topics and interest. - please send me a note or post here.

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect, RAD Java EE Tools, WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Back to the top