[wtp-pmc] Regrets for PMC Status meeting tomorrow (08/28)

Hi everyone,

I am attending a class the next couple days, and will be unavailable for the status call tomorrow morning.
I'll try to check email from time to time, but otherwise will get back to you in the evenings.

This effectively will cancel the call tomorrow, so please use the mailing list for any new topics this week.

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect, RAD Java EE Tools, WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Back to the top