Re: [wtp-pmc] VJET Project proposal

Wayne,
In general, it's hard to see this as something *not* meant to replace the
existing JavaScript support we have, in spite of the proposal's mentioning
of that not being its intent.  Like when it was first brought to my
attention, there are a *lot* of interesting ideas present in VJET's
feature list, but its reliance on its own VJETDoc format, and its stubs
for supporting third-party libraries that are not themselves standards,
stand in stark contrast to JSDT's charter and intent to act as a neutral
platform for adopters.  The collaboration in the future should be
interesting.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai