Re: [wtp-pmc] Can we start our meeting 10 minutes late today?

Fine with me.

On 2/8/2011 9:16 AM, David M Williams wrote:
I know we are usually done in 10 minutes! but I have another meeting that might cause me to be a few minutes late, and rather than me rush or leave everyone else uncertain, I'd like to go ahead and plan on starting the meeting at 11:10 (Eastern) instead of 11:00. Sorry for the last minute notice ... I'll look forward to the call.

Thanks,
_______________________________________________ wtp-pmc mailing list wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/wtp-pmc

Back to the top