From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Simeonov, Emil
Sent: 02 август 2010 г. 14:12 ч.
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] Service Interface & Data Types Editor Contribution Proposal

Hi guys,

Herewith we declare our will and readiness to contribute the Service Interface & Data Types Editor as part of the Eclipse WTP Incubator project.

In short these are a WSDL 1.1 and a XSD editors, which aim to provide exceptional ease of use, development productivity and simplicity while still being powerful when it comes to the development of such artifacts as part of a SOA / BPM / Web Service deployments.

The detailed project proposal can be found  and reviewed here.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/Service_Interface_and_Data_Types_Editors/Proposal

Kind regards,

Emil Simeonov

Emil Simeonov