[wtp-pmc] PMC Review in M7

All,

I have a question about our defect review process that is not specifically answered in our current documentation of the process. The question - should changes to *provisional* API in M7 go through the PMC review process? My default thinking was yes, and this is how I have done things in the past, but I wanted to see what others thought about this. Thinking about this now, I think it should be a minimum requirement to notify your adopter community about any provisional API changes in M7. That change should also be specifically documented in the corresponding bug. The only question then is whether this bug should go through the PMC review process. My thinking is probably yes, but thought this was something that we could come to a decision on and I could then update our PMC Defect Review wiki. I guess we can chat about this in our meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,
Neil

Back to the top