[wtp-pmc] Follow-up on meeting about "Virgo Tools"

To make up for the planned phone meeting we could not have this week, Christian Dupuis and I exchanged some mail to see about meeting at EclipseCon next week, and seemed the best approach would be to schedule a BoF slot. As BoF's, go, the might be more general (or, more in depth?) than we were originally planning, but I think it would be a great introduction, and we would be in a position then to know if any follow-up meetings were desirable.

We won't know until Friday, if it can be fit in to one of the pre-scheduled BoF slots. So you might keep an eye on the BoF schedule [1] ... we requested the slot after the already scheduled "Virgo Community" one ... but, not sure if/when it will fit.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all next week. Have safe trips.

Thanks,

[1] http://www.eclipsecon.org/2010/bofs/?page=bofs

Back to the top