From: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Raev, Kaloyan
Sent: 02 март 2010 г. 14:59 ч.
To: wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Dimov, Stefan
Subject: [wtp-pmc] A topic for the PMC meeting

Hi,

I’d like to include a topic in the agenda of the today’s PMC meeting.

SAP plans to contribute new tool to WTP – a JPA Diagram Editor.

I’d like to discuss the proposal in the PMC before declaring it officially.

Attached is a draft of the proposal.

Greetings,

Kaloyan Raev
Senior Developer
TD Core JS&I JS AMT
SAP Labs Bulgaria

136A Tzar Boris 3 blvd.
1618 Sofia, Bulgaria
T +359 2 9157-416
mailto:kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx
www.sap.com
Save a tree - please do not print this email unless you really need to.

Back to the top