Re: [wtp-pmc] Dali 2.1.1 maintenance release

Don't forget to add this to your project's "meta data" so it shows up in
the timeline
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/timeline/index.php?projectid=webtools.dali

From:
Neil Hauge <neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group
discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>