[wtp-pmc] Active Architecture Council PMC rep for WTP

On today's Architecture Council call, it was brought up that WTP doesn't currently have an active participating (on the calls) PMC representative. I said I would follow up with the WTP PMC, and see what the current status is. I know that David Williams is currently listed as the PMC rep for the architecture council, but also know that David is very busy with other items. So to help spread the representation work load around, is there another person from the WTP PMC that can attend or act as alternate for WTP and attend the calls? Calls are once a month, and it's a good way for WTP to be kept up to date with the revitalized Architecture Council.

Dave

Back to the top