[wtp-pmc] Document for "Other third party dependancies"

I have started a document I'd like to review next week at 4/29 PMC meeting.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/iprelated/2008dependancies.html

Once we finalize it'll become part of our IP log.

We've discussed or documented all these issues before, but some of them may be out of date, or have changed some since we last discussed, so please read closely and update it or note items to add or improve. Specifically,

Tim, you and I have been discussing App Servers a lot lately, so just double check I've captured it all correctly.

Raghu, please enhance the JSF section.

Neil, please enhance the JPA section.

Naci, please enhance the XDoclet section.

(And, I'll ask Kathy to improve the Axis2 section).

And ... especially ... is there any thing I've forgotten or omitted?!

Much thanks,

Back to the top