[wtp-pmc] My resignation as committer on WTP webservice

WTP PMC,
several months ago I took on a number of new opportunities and responsibilities at IBM, and asked Kathy Chan to take on the role of project lead for the webtools.webservices project, which she continues to execute with distinction. While my initial hope was to stick around and help out as a committer, the reality is that I haven't had the bandwidth to do so. Please accept my resignation as a committer on the webtools.webservices project. It has been a genuine pleasure working with the diverse, talented and friendly members of the WTP community. Best wishes to you all for the continued success of WTP!

Cheers - Chris.
Chris Brealey
STSM, Rational SCA Tools, SOA Foundation Architecture
IBM Rational software
IBM Canada Ltd, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
(905) 413-6038
cbrealey@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top