Re: [wtp-pmc] JDJ awards?

Sure, why not. In the past, some have circulated notes, that would just kindly state to "make you aware of the annual JDJ awards", descirbe some of the background, history,
and suggest if they love WTP as much as we do they could go and vote for it (with a handy link to the main voting cite).

[In other words, nothing heavy handed or one sided, but honest messages for awareness that express our own excitement are usually appreciated].

"Pieter Humphrey" <pieterh@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/14/2007 06:20 PM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications \(including coordination, announcements,        and Group discussions\)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-pmc] JDJ awards?

Should I be asking the committers and others to vote via newsgroup and wtp-dev?

  Pieter Humphrey
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Phone: 415.402.7252
Mobile: 510.541.3808

pieterh@xxxxxxx
BEA Systems, Inc.
235 Montgomery Street

15th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94102
Fax:  415.402.7453

http://www.bea.com/

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
by email and then delete it.