[wtp-pmc] Where is the release schedule posted?

I want to bring an issue related to the transparency of WTP release plans to the attention of the PMC.

I was recently asked on what date WTP 1.5.3 will be released. The only resource I could find with an answer is [1]. This link was not easily found through the website. Furthermore, the milestone plan index [2] and milestone plan overview [3] for WTP 1.5.x are out of date and there are no links to similar documents for WTP 2.0.

I think we need to do a better job of publicizing our release plans to the community at large.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_Release_1.5.x_Maintenance_Plan_and_Policies
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/plans/1.5/milestone-plan-index.html
[3] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/plans/1.5/reports/report-milestone-overview.html

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top