Re: [wtp-pmc] Re: Requesting graduation review date

Thanks for checking, Anne. We'll once again lead Eclipse innovation and be the first to leave some examples of Graduation Review presentations :)

We have decided on the 28th ... we know we just couldn't get through it without Borne there to cheer us on!
(Not to mention, when ever you give developers some dates to choose from, they always pick the latest one :)

PMC Members, besides setting aside the 28th for the review, please
mark Tuesday 2/13 PMC call to have our internal review, so Raghu and Neil
can make any updates before the presentation materials are due on 2/20.

Thanks,

Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/24/2007 06:04 PM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications \(including coordination, announcements,        and Group discussions\)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Tim Wagner <timawagner@xxxxxxxxx>
cc
wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx, raghu.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[wtp-pmc] Re: Requesting graduation review date

Tim, sorry, I don't have a set of Graduation Review slides to point to for examples.

For your review, as you know, we need the slides and PMC approval at least one week before the review date.
You've already supplied PMC approval, and indicated that you'll have the slides, so we should be fine.

Have you decided whether you want the review on Feb. 21 without Bjorn, or on Feb. 14 or 28 with Bjorn? We haven't scheduled any reviews yet for February, so right now I have some discretion on which two weeks in the month we will have reviews. That could change at any time, however, if another project wants a review and I have to choose. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations Support
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx