[wtp-pmc] Re: Requesting graduation review date

Tim, et al--

Bjorn is on vacation on Feb. 21, so someone else would have to lead the review. In the past Ward has filled in for Bjorn. If you prefer, we could do the review on Feb. 14 or Feb. 28.

We don't have an "official" template for any of the reviews, though often people preparing the slides will look at the archived slides for other projects to get an idea. Graduation reviews, in my experience, are pretty rare, so I can't think of one to point to right now. I'll do some research and get back to you. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations Support
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
503-784-3788