Re: [wtp-pmc] RE: Promote JSF Webinar on Jan 23rd..

Pieter,

The WTP website's community page [1] is a good place to post this event and other events as well. I've found that many people actually refer to these pages for events, articles, tutorials, etc.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/community.html

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

"Pieter Humphrey" <pieterh@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/19/2007 08:24 PM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications \(including coordination, announcements,        and Group discussions\)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"WTP PMC communications \(including coordination, announcements,        and Group discussions\)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[wtp-pmc] RE: Promote JSF Webinar on Jan 23rd..

I was thinking of having a page on dev2dev.bea.com (the developer community site) website that highlights web tools project sessions, similar to this one (but obviously web tools – centric).

http://dev2dev.bea.com/events/eclipsecon2006.html

I thought that might be faster than getting a new page on Eclipsecon.org or elsewhere.  If we want to do it there, it’s fine by me, I’ll just need some help from Donald (or a committer) getting a new page up.

I’d be happy to post something on various community websites to let people know about the page.
Ragu -- What do you think?

Pieter