[wtp-pmc] Fw: WTP PMC call agenda for Tuesday, January 16th, 2007

Tim, you guessed right for Neil, but Robert's is
goodmanr _at_ us.ibm.com
And, just as well include Tim DeBoer when applicable.
deboer _at_ ca.ibm.com
And, for completeness, has everyone gotten Tim Wagner's new email address?
timawagner _at_ gmail.com

I'll add Arthur's regrets (sent to list on Monday),
Bob's requested agenda item (see paste at end of this note)
JEM update (please vote, Move Review on 1/31),
DocBook update (we'll need a sub-project proposal),
EMO Planning and Architecture Council meetings next week
        David (WTP) and Jess (BEA) attending
        any Project issues to represent?
        Such as IP Priorities?

Also, see Tim Wagner's kind contribution at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/PMC

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 01/16/2007 12:57 AM -----
"Tim Wagner" <timawagner@xxxxxxxxx>

01/16/2007 12:26 AM

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, naci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, arthur.ryman@xxxxxxxxxx, jgarms@xxxxxxx, pieterh@xxxxxxx, neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx, raghu.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx, robert.goodman@xxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
WTP PMC call agenda for Tuesday, January 16th, 2007

The good news: My conference number still appears to work.
The bad news: I have been unsubscribed from every Eclipse mailing list, and it will take awhile to get them back again. I'm remembering/guessing individual email addresses as best I can; would someone please forward this to "wtp-pmc" for me and double check addresses for Neil and Robert? Thanks.

Call info:

  • Tollfree in the US: 866-214-3176
  • Alternate: 404-827-9098
  • Access code: 8870689#
Call Time: 7am PDT / 10am PDT

 Regrets:Arthur Ryman

Agenda:

  • Community [Pieter]
    • Panel reassignment from Tim to Jess Garms
    • Reminder to solicit short talk and demo submissions
    • Process issues [Tim]
      • Finalize date and format for Dali and JSF graduation reviews
      • 1.5.3 and 2.0 Status [David]
      • JSF Status [Raghu]
      • ATF Status [Robert]
      • Dali/JPA Status [Neil]

      Item 1 : _javascript_ Development tools announcement, etc

      As we discussed in the PMC meeting, the ATF team would like to create an  incubation component of WST for the _javascript_ Development Tooling effort. A description of the project can be found at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ATF/JSDT. It was stated that it need to be EMO and Eclipse community. How should we do the announcement?

      The package name for the component will be org.eclipse.wst.jsdt

      We would like to get our own Bugzilla components for JSDT or use ATF Bugzilla. We don't want to use the existing _javascript_ component as we are not taking ownership of the existing _javascript_ editor.

      The component lead will be  Phil Berkland - berkland@xxxxxxxxxx

      The initial committers for the component will be

       Phil Berkland - berkland@xxxxxxxxxx

       Robert Goodman - goodmanr@xxxxxxxxxx

       Leugim Bustelo - lbustelo@xxxxxxxxxx

      Javier Pedemonte - pedemont@xxxxxxxxxx

       Stephen Pride - stpride@xxxxxxxxxx

       Bradley Childs - childsb@xxxxxxxxxx

       Philippe Ombredanne - pombredanne@xxxxxxxx

      ---------------

      Item 2: Philippe Ombredanne as a committer to ATF

      Philippe Ombredanne (
      pombredanne@xxxxxxxx)  has been voted as a committer to ATF.

      Here is a summary of how everybody voted.

      Robert Goodman  - yes
      Javier Pedemonte  - yes
      Gino Bustelo - yes

      Here is the link to the original nomination

      http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00172.html

      Here are links to the all the votes

      http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00175.html
      http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00174.html

      -----

      Item 3: Phil Berkland as a committer to ATF

      Phil Berkland (berkland@xxxxxxxxxx) has been voted as a
      committer to ATF.

      Here is a summary of how everybody voted.

      Robert Goodman  - yes
      Javier Pedemonte  - yes
      Gino Bustelo - yes

      Here is the link to the original nomination

      http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00173.html

      Here are links to the all the votes

      http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00176.html
      http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00177.html