From: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neil Hauge
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 6:45 AM
To: Tim Wagner
Cc: WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,and Group discussions)
Subject: [wtp-pmc] Re: WTP PMC agenda for Tuesday, January 09, 2007 call

Tim,

Sounds like it will be an interesting call today.  Unfortunately we are having our Dali planning meetings yesterday and today, and I won't be able to call in for the duration.  I did want to talk some about our plan for a release review in late Feb.  After further consideration and re-reading the release review How-To, it doesn't appear that we will be ready for release review at that time.  We will likely need the full time to have our major features completed and ready for project review, which would mean review sometime in the May timeframe.

I'll call in at the start of the meeting, but I understand if there isn't any time to discuss this issue today.  It can wait until next week.

Neil

Back to the top