[wtp-pmc] PMC call problem for 12/19

All,

Apologies for the late regrets, but the storm that blew through the NW blew a large tree into my garage, demolishing the upper part of the structure and making both cars inoperable. I still have some high priority problems (like a wall that’s threatening to collapse) that require attention tomorrow, and do not have power, phone, or internet access at the house.

One item that I can recall offhand that needs attention from the PMC is the remaining long talk selection for EclipseCon. My earlier email included my prioritized list if that’s helpful.

The host code for the PMC call is 4065, if someone would be so kind as to initiate it. Again, my apologies for the unplanned absence.

-t

Back to the top