[wtp-pmc] Agenda for WTP PMC November 21, 2006 telecon

Call info:

  • Tollfree in the US: 866-214-3176
  • Alternate: 404-827-9098
  • Access code: 8870689#

Call Time: 7am PDT / 10am PDT

Regrets: None

Agenda:

  • Community [Pieter]
    • EclipseCon tutorial update
      • Note that 3 additional WTP tutorials were accepted due to expanded length of tutorial day
    • Adopter links [Tim]
  • Process issues [Tim]
    • Valentin Baciu vote (conditional on no negative votes before voting closes)
  • Requirements and 2.0 Planning
    • Update on EE 5 planning (Naci)
    • Policy for use of SE 5 artifacts (generics) in API definitions
  • 1.5.3, and 2.0 Status [David]
    • How do we test 1.5.x à 2.0 interop?
  • ATF [Robert]
  • Dali/JPA [Neil]
  • JSF [Raghu sent the following status:]

I will be leaving the meeting at 7.30 AM PST.  Following is the status on the project:

1) Refactoring for WTP 2.0 complete, plan to release by COB Tuesday.

2) Working on Visual Page Designer design

3) Milestone planning should be complete by 28th.

4) EclipseCon: Submitted long talk on Extending the JSF Tools Project

Back to the top