Re: Fw: [wtp-pmc] Fw: Agenda for PMC call Tuesday, October 10, 2006 -- call cancelled

David,

I ran the meeting and will post minutes. Enjoy the Summit.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/10/2006 10:19 AM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Fw: [wtp-pmc] Fw: Agenda for PMC call Tuesday, October 10,        2006 -- call cancelled

Between my lack of skill with a telephone, and some oddities with several systems today ... I could not dial in ... so, if anyone else did :) please summarize.

As always, if there are urgent matters, no need to wait to the next meeting to ask.

PMC Members, don't forget to review PMC-review-requested bugs.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/plans/1.5.2/pmc-bug-approval.php

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 10/10/2006 10:15 AM -----
David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/10/2006 09:58 AM

[wtp-pmc] Fw: Agenda for PMC call Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Call info:
  • Tollfree in the US: 866-214-3176
  • Alternate: 404-827-9098
  • Access code: 8870689#
Call Time: 7am PDT / 10am PDT / 4pm CEST!

Regrets: Tim, Naci, Jochen

Agenda:
  • Community
    • EclipseCon – monitor EclipseZilla ... how?
      • http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-pmc/msg00910.html
      • EclipseWorld this week
      • Process issues [Tim]
        • EMO Council meetings this week
        • Requirements and 2.0 Planning
        • 1.5.2 and 2.0 Status (David)
                        http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/plans/1.5.2/pmc-bug-approval.php
        • Visual editor component [Jean]
          • Summary and Open Items from last meeting?
            • Seperate Component? Or part of JSF Project/Component?
              • Can we get a proposal and plan in writing? (sometimes I can't hear exactly what's said on phone).
              • Assuming seperate component, still need committers and a leader named
              • We heard commitmants to provide JUnit tests, re-organize, if needed, as appropriate so can be used for HTML, and JSP, as well as JSF, and we heard the intent to make product quality.
              • We (well, ok, me :)  still need to do code and design review of contribution to provide feedback.
              • Dali/JPA [Neil]
              • JSF [Raghu]
              • ATF [Bob]

                            http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-pmc/msg00910.html

                    Some comments on Bob's comments

                    Why no HTTPD Server? We thought you were doing it :)
                  Mozilla on Mac? Is this related to "Mozilla Everywhere" bug
              154124
                    Sounds like Bob is offering to take-over/replace _javascript_ component?
                            Don't forget we have requirement that component maintain its integrated _javascript_ experience (for example, same content assist from HTML Editor, as from JS editor).
                            On the plan to "copy JDT and change for _javascript_" ... are you sure not better to "copy CDT and change for _javascript_"? They've gone through some of that abstraction language neutrality already.