[wtp-pmc] ATF requests for 3rd party software

The WTP PMC would like to convey its approval of ATF’s requests (see below). Please cc’ me on communication so that I can assist in tracking.

We will use the usual WTP PMC IP log to register both the requests and the approvals as they occur.

Thanks,

-t

As requested in the PMC call here is the list of third party software I'm trying to get approval to put on eclipse.

Dojo v0.3.1 - http://dojotoolkit.org/
Rico v1.1.2 - http://openrico.org/
Prototype v1.4.0 - http://prototype.conio.net/

Script.aculo.us 1.6.2  - http://script.aculo.us/

Jslint - http://www.jslint.com/lint.html - http://www.jslint.com/fulljslint.js

Rhino v1.6.2 - http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/
JavaXPCOM v1.8.0.4 - http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/JavaXPCOM

Zimbra Ajax Toolkit v3.1.0 - http://www.zimbra.com/

Below is a summary of the licenses for the third party software

Dojo - either the terms of the modified BSD license or the Academic Free License version 2.1.

Rico - Apache V2.0

Prototype -MIT Style

Script.aculo.us - MIT Style

JSLint - BSD like

Rhino - NPL

Xpcom - MPL
Zimbra  - ZPL (MPL with modifications to explicitly state that Zimbra trademarks not covered)

 Thanks

  Bob

Robert Goodman
IBM Emerging Technologies