[wtp-pmc] Agenda for WTP PMC telecon for Tuesday, July 25th 2006

Call info:

  • Tollfree in the US: 866-214-3176
  • Alternate: 404-827-9098
  • Access code: 8870689#

Call Time: 7am PDT / 10am PDT

Agenda:

  • Community [Lawrence]
  • Process issues [Tim]
  • Requirements and 2.0 Planning (Jochen)
    • Component-level process discussion recap from status call (see Arthur’s summary, attached)
    • SAP request (see attached) and adopter requirements solicitation
    • STP interaction – see notice below (#150905)
  • 1.0.3 Rampdown status (David)
  • 1.5.1 Status (David)
  • JSF [Gerry[
  • Dali/JPA [Neil]