From: Raghu Srinivasan [mailto:raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 11:21 AM
To: Konstantin Komissarchik
Cc: neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx; GERRY,KESSLER; Java Server Faces Tools developer discussion; WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)
Subject: Re: Review of Facets in the JSF Tools Project and the Dali project..

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for participating. I plan to do the project status update in the first 10 mins and we will then cover this topic.
Thanks
Raghu

Call in info:
Date: 06/19, 11.00 AM PDT
Phone: 1-888-967-2253
Meeting ID:      444461
Meeting Password:     573573

Neil Hauge wrote:

I think it would be best if this stays a JSF related discussion for now as the Dali resource (Paul Fullbright) who has been working on our Facet design is going to be out of town all next week.  I will probably call and listen in on this discussion, and may have some questions, but I think it would work out better if we have another discussion related to Dali (if necessary) when Paul is back in town.

Neil

Konstantin Komissarchik wrote:

Sure. I should be able to participate in your Monday 11.00 AM PDT status call. Just send me the dial-in information.

- Konstantin