[wtp-pmc] Re: JSF release review: Slide deck attached..

Hi Anne,

I have attached the slid deck for the JSF Tools Project release review.
Thanks
Raghu

Anne Jacko wrote:
Hi Raghu,

I'm checking on the status of your slides for this June 21 review. Slides are due this Wednesday, 6/14. Tim said they would be posted by 6/17 (but I think he meant 6/14, since that's their due date). Is that still your plan? Thanks.

Anne Jacko
Assistant to Bjorn Freeman-Benson
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx