Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[wtp-pmc] Agenda for RC4 Decision Checkpoint Telecon, Monday 3:00 PM EST

A lot of progress was made over the weekend and we have an RC3 build. Thx for the hard work. However, we still have a small number of serious unresolved problems which look like they require an RC4 build. We'll hold a call today at 3:00 PM EST using the usual development status number. [1]

All PMC members should call in. Also, if you are the reporter or owner of any of the following bugs, please call in. If anyone is unable to call in, please add your viewpoint to the comments for the bug.

From the Hot List [2]
119939 maj P2 cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx NEW --- Error when publishing Dynamic web app to Websphere 6
120109 blo P2 deboer@xxxxxxxxxx ASSI 1.0 M10 Unable to download Geronimo server
120267 cri P2 david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx NEW 1.0 M10 NPE when calling DocumentCSS#getOverrideStyle()
120280 cri P2 cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx NEW 1.0 M10 "Could not publish to the server" on wtp 1.0rc2

Are there any other bugs we need to consider?


Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

Back to the top