From: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:53 PM
To: wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [wtp-pmc] Sybase contribution to the JSF project..

Raghu .. thanks for the follow up.
BTW, ... it is important to WTP (and Eclipse users in general) that we provide a
"well integrated" experience .. so I'm hoping (and assuming?) that the "source page" of
what ever editor they are providing will (re) use our WTP XML source page editor.

It should be relatively easy to integrate. Let me know if/when you or them get to the
point of having questions about that. While I'm not offer to do the work :) we'd actually
appreciate the "real life" test of integration, so we can improve API and docs.
Of course, the Schema and WSDL editor already do this type of integration, so
they should provide somethng of an example.

David

Raghu Srinivasan <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/08/2005 08:12 PM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)"

cc
wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[wtp-pmc] Sybase contribution to the JSF project..

Hi,

Sybase is planning on contributing a application configuration resource
editor to the JSF tools project. They will schedule a public demo of
this feature at a later date.

Thanks
Raghu