Re: [wtp-pmc] September 20th telecon agenda

I will attend but will be late about 15 minutes

Tim Wagner wrote:

*Agenda:*

    * Community update
    * Administrative issues: Konstantin Komissarchik committer vote,
      charter mods to be brought before the Board
    * Requirements update
    * Architecture update and flexible project planning status
    * 0.7.1 status
    * 1.0 planning
         1. Component plans updated?
         2. M8 progress
    * JSF project status update
    * Additional topics (send me email if you have something specific
      in mind and I’ll update the agenda)

Naci Dai,
eteration a.s. Inonu cad. Sumer sok. Zitas D1-15
Kozyatagi, Istanbul 34742
+90 (533) 580 2393 (cell)
+90 (216) 361 5434 (phone)
+90 (216) 361 2034 (fax)