Re: [wtp-pmc] IBM help proposal for PMC June 14th, 2005 call

Excellent.  Nice figures, but what is DITA?
:-)

Lawrence Mandel wrote:

As Arthur and I said on last week's PMC call, the IBM help team has put together a proposal to contribute help documentation from Rational Application Developer for WebSphere to the WTP project. I've attached a presentation about the IBM help proposal which I will go through on tomorrow's PMC call.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

*"Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>*
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/13/2005 08:39 PM
Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)"

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
	[wtp-pmc] agenda for June 14th, 2005 call

*Agenda:*

    * Update on ecosystem, messaging, and help status (Lawrence)
    * Report on SAP call (Tim) and JSR 220 call
    * Update from Architecture group (David)
    * Update from requirements group (Jochen)
    * 0.7 release rampdown plans and status
    * 1.0 milestone date confirmation
    * Open mic

	*Dr. Tim Wagner*
Senior Manager for Open Source IDE and Language Tools
Phone: 206.926.2945 _
__Tim.Wagner@bea.com_ <mailto:Tim.Wagner@xxxxxxx> 	  	*BEA Systems, Inc.*
999 North Northlake Way
Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98103
Fax: 206.675.8250_
__www.bea.com_ <http://www.bea.com/>

WebLogic Workshop: Leading edge tools for J2EE and Web developers.

Join CEO Alfred Chuang and CTO Mark Carges on June 15 for a unique online
event, giving you the first look at a new category of enterprise software
built specifically for Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).

Register Now.  It's Free!

http://www.bea.com/events/june15

Naci Dai,
eteration a.s. Inonu cad. Sumer sok. Zitas D1-15
Kozyatagi, Istanbul 34742
+90 (533) 580 2393 (cell)
+90 (216) 361 5434 (phone)
+90 (216) 361 2034 (fax)