[wtp-pmc] some WTP advertisement I have made recently (or that are on-going)

Here are some WTP advertisements I have made or that are on-going

* PHP :

I had informed http://www.phpeclipse.de that sample php tool is
developped in WTP and that additional developers would be welcomed.
my news was read a lot, but no feed-back yet

* svgplugin on sourceforge :

I had advertised developers to build their SVG tools on top of WTP
waiting feedback.

* SmartTools - http://www-sop.inria.fr/smartool/index.html

I have been contacted by SmartTools team
I still need to provide them information to replace some of their
eclipse propriatory components by WTP ones

Dominique

Back to the top