From: Ian Skerrett [mailto:ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx]
 Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 8:59 AM
To: bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx; Tim Wagner; 'Christophe Ney'; tyler.thessin@xxxxxxxxx; 'Wenfeng Li'; 'John Wiegand'; John Duimovich Cc: Pieter Humphrey; Melanie.Woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; 'Leena Bengani'; 'Mike Thoma'
Subject: JavaOne Exhibtor Booth

We are considering having an Eclipse booth at JavaOne.  This seems to be a good opportunity to showcase the new releases from the top-level projects.  To make this successful I would need to rely upon the PMC’s to help staff this booth.   Could you please let me know if you would be interested in participating and having people from your team to help staff this booth.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing