Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XQuery CI Build Failure

I've set up the build notifications to be sent to all XQuery Developers.   You will now get notification of failures on the following scenarios:

1. Build Failed
2. Build Still Failing
3. Build Unstable - I.e the build completed but there are failing unit tests
4. Build Still Unstable
5. Build Fixed

The only time you won't get a notification is when the build is successful.

For those using FireFox you can also monitor and get notifications through the use of the Hudson Monitor plugin:

http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Firefox+Add-on+Build+Monitor

This will monitor the RSS feeds from Hudson and give you notification within your browser about the status of the build.

Dave