[wtp-incubator-dev] Start made on code

I've been busy and have made a lot of code - creating the following plugins (roughly following the JDT naming conventions):

org.eclipse.wst.xsl.debug - contains the debugger and invoker code (no activator required)
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.debug.ui - contains the UI launching and debugging code
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.launching - contains the non-UI launching and debugging code
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.xalan - contains the xalan library invoker and debugger code
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.feature - wraps up the above plugins

Note that we already have a org.eclipse.wst.xsl.launch plugin. This contains all of the Orangevolt code, but it was too difficult to integrate with it straight off, so the plan is to integrate the org.eclipse.wst.xsl.launch into org.eclipse.wst.xsl.launching, and then deprecate org.eclipse.wst.xsl.launch.

In particular we want the following from org.eclipse.wst.xsl.launch:

- console line tracker
- launch shortcuts (including class that looks better)
- contextual launch
- keywords
- launch config export
- anything else I've missed

I think it would be best to leave this conversion to Lars when he begins work on this project. I will also continue to work on the invoker and debugger for a while.

Jesper - do you need any of the X-Assist stuff (builder, hyperlinking etc.) for your validation code? If so, just let me know and I will make it available.

Thanks,

Doug.

Back to the top