From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
To: WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 11 December, 2007 6:47:32 PM
Subject: [wtp-incubator-dev] Saxon 9.x

Committer status came through, and I've got access to the incubator
repository.  I did want to let the group know that I'm going to try and
shepard the latest version of Saxon 9B through the IP process.  This
will require a version that just has the core functionality that falls
under the MPL 1.0 license, so no dependency on XOM which is LGPL based.

I'll keep the group informed of the progress.

Dave