[wtp-incubator-dev] Provisioning all set and done!

Hi XSL-people,

I don't know about you, but the webmaster has set me up for Eclipse dev access now. That means we can now start collaborasting on some decent XSL tooling for WTP. Horray!

I guess we need to start figuring out how to structure the directory structure and bundles, and what to commit initially (i.e. do we take the ported EclipseXSLT stuff as it sits in the bugzillas and add X-assist features as we go along, or vice versa, or should we start from scratch). And how do we get the CI build up and running, what with referring to Orbit JARS and all (I see Xerces was updated to 2.9).

And finally, we should also take an initial shot at doing some iteration planning. I assume that we are aiming for inclusion in Ganymede, or at least align with it?

Lots to do, then. Let's discuss any preferences within above categories. I'll add that I'm not much of a project manager, but I am fairly all-round.

-Jesper

Back to the top