[wtp-dev] Reminder: Office hour(s) today

Hi folks,
A quick reminder that our usual office hour(s) will be held, this time for RC1. The Platform RC1 build is tomorrow, so we'll hold off on our build until afterward, just as was done for M3. There wasn't time to go through all of the Gerrits that I wanted to beforehand, and as it stands we might not have the next version Java facet as expected in this release.

A long term question still exists in whether our repositories and bug tracking will migrate to GitLab or GitHub, with not a lot of input having been received in terms of other Committers' preferences on the matter. While I find the limitations of GitHub's Issues, especially for moving them across repositories so that comments can be tracked across their entire lifetime, disappointing, my expectation is that it would yield a healthier community that being on Eclipse's GitLab.

--
Regards,
Nitin Dahyabhai

Back to the top