[wtp-dev] Any objections to removing JOnAS support in 3.20?

During semi-recent testing I've found that the hostname for one of our server discovery URLs, http://jope.ow2.org/update/jope/, no longer resolves. https://projects.ow2.org/view/jope/ indicates the project for the server adapter has been archived, their Jira and Gitorious instances appear to be non-functional, and https://jonas.ow2.org/view/Blog/ shows that it hasn't had a release since 2013--it does not support anything past Java EE 6 and that was the year Java EE 7 GA'd. The site offering its downloads, their GForge, was discontinued in 2018.

Does anyone want to speak to it remaining after our next release?

--
Regards,
Nitin Dahyabhai

Back to the top