[wtp-dev] Less than quick reminder about tomorrow's status call

A reminder that we have a status call tomorrow, neatly avoiding both Canada Day and the observance of the U.S. Churn is happening in the ecosystem. A preliminary agenda can be found at https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_2020-07-02.

For the less-than-quick part, our main development branches need some love to compile cleanly when opened on 2020-06; some ECJ changes are strict by default, and more than one project's repository has breakages. Fellow Committers, please make the appropriate updates as quickly as possible--our M1 candidate is next week.

See you tomorrow!

--
Regards,
Nitin Dahyabhai